This document has been produced by
A website offering technology advice for businesses.
We gather and use certain information about individuals to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Website usage data;
- Other information relevant to client enquiries;
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records;
- To improve the products and services we provide;
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To customise the website for you;
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you;
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you;
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling information about you
If you don’t want to receive any more of our marketing material, then you can easily unsubscribe. There is a button at the bottom of the email which means you will be removed from the email list.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.